Fiber Arrangement Tool
Find a Distributor
The FTA-02 organizes individual fibers into ribbons for mass splicing. Ribbonizing can be completed in less than 3 minutes, including adhesive drying time.
Finished ribbon can be stripped, cleaved and spliced similar to manufactured ribbon. FTA-02 includes Fiber Arrangement Tool, Carry Case and pair of Fiber Arrangement Shims.
|FTA-02||Fiber Arrangement Tool|
|FAC-24||Fiber Arrangement Consumable Kit|
How-To VideosSee All Videos
Splicing Ribbon Fiber on Sumitomo Electric’s Q102-M12 Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
Splicing Fiber with Sumitomo Electric’s Q102-CA+ Fusion Splicer
Part of Sumitomo Electric Lightwave’s How -To video series. This guide provides a thorough introduction to Splicing with Sumitomo Electric’s Q102-CA+ Fusion Splicer
Prepping Freeform Ribbon® For an Arc Test on a Q102-M12-200 Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
Preparing Freeform Ribbon® Fiber on Sumitomo Electric’s Q102-M12 Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
- Organizes Individual Fibers Into Ribbons for Mass Splicing
- Ribbons Can be Made With 2 to 12 Fibers
- Creates a 7-inch Ribbon In Two Simple Steps
- Ribbon Can be Completed In Less Than 3 Minutes Including Adhesive Drying Time
- Finished Ribbon Can Be Stripped Cleaved and Spliced Similar to a Manufactured Ribbon
- Enough Materials In the Consumable Kit to Construct 30 Ribbons.
- Compatible With All Sumitomo Mass Splicers