|FTA-02||Fiber Arrangement Tool|
|FAC-24||Fiber Arrangement Consumable Kit|
How-To VideosSee All Videos
Prepping A Ribbon Splice on a Sumitomo Electric’s Q102-M12-200 Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
Assembling an ST Splice-On Connector with Sumitomo Electric’s Q102CA+ Fusion Splicer on Cordage
Part of Sumitomo Electric Lightwave’s How -To video series. This guide provides a thorough introduction to Assembling an ST Splice-On Connector with Sumitomo Electric’s Q102CA+ Fusion Splicer on Cordage
Sumitomo Electric launches the Q502S Active Clad Alignment Fusion Splicer
With new features and new technologies, the Q502S fusion splicer offers improved performance, reliability, and user experience.
Performing an Arc Test on a Sumitomo Electric’s Q102-M12-200 Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
- Organizes Individual Fibers Into Ribbons for Mass Splicing
- Ribbons Can be Made With 2 to 12 Fibers
- Creates a 7-inch Ribbon In Two Simple Steps
- Ribbon Can be Completed In Less Than 3 Minutes Including Adhesive Drying Time
- Finished Ribbon Can Be Stripped Cleaved and Spliced Similar to a Manufactured Ribbon
- Enough Materials In the Consumable Kit to Construct 30 Ribbons.
- Compatible With All Sumitomo Mass Splicers