- Professional grade tool, ideal for slitting the corrugated copper, steel or aluminum armor
layer on Fiber Feeder, Central Tube, Stranded Loose Tube fiber optic cables and other
- Versatile design allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fiber optic configurations as well
- Tool slits outer polyethylene jacket and armor in one operation….
- Performs longitudinal slitting and circumferential (ringing) for end stripping
- Blade rotates 90 degrees by activating blade lever, allowing easy mid-span preparation
(ringing and slitting)
- Adjustable from 0.315” (8 mm) to 1.125” (28.6 mm) cable O.D.
- Adjustable blade depths to accommodate different cable coverings
- “Roller” style cable follower provides cable stability and allows for easier tool movement
along the cable
- Rugged anodized aluminum and steel construction
To request a quote or for more information, please call 800-358-7378 and ask for Customer Service, send us an email through “contact us,” or use our Request a Quote function. We’re ready to assist you.