Please complete the following application and click the submit button to begin the application process.
Print a hard copy of your application and attach the following information:
- Copies of the Obstruction Test Data Sheet
- Copies of the Tube Pressure Test Data Sheet
- Copies of OTDR Readings. Attach electronic copies with viewing software and fiber spans identified per As-Built drawings. (Bi-directional measurements of all fibers are required at the highest wavelength. Power Meter – measurements at the highest wavelength.
- Copies of As Built (hard copies or electronic copies in AutoCAD or Visio accepted).
- Photographs of all Manholes, Tube Distribution Units and Splice Cases
- Copies of purchase invoices for FutureFLEX® products used in the installation.
Submit your information to SEL for approval:
FutureFLEX Warranty Manager
201 South Rogers Lane, Suite 100
Raleigh, NC 27610
Sumitomo will send you a signed warranty verification document upon warranty approval.