1/30/18 Orlando, FL – Sumitomo Electric Lightwave (SEL), a group company of Sumitomo Electric Industries, will display several space-saving solutions at BICSI Winter in Orlando, Florida. Promoting a theme of solving complex networks with simple solutions, SEL will feature new products from its 4th Level® Data Center Solutions and FutureFLEX® Air-Blown Fiber product portfolios.
BICSI Winter will start February 5th and run through the 7th at the Orange County Convention Center. SEL will exhibit at booth 409 in the West Concourse.
Featured products on display at BICSI Winter include:
- PrecisionFLEX® 864F Preterminated Panel – Industry-leading density of 288LC connectors per 2RU
- Fiber Optic eXchange (FOX) Cassette – Eliminates the need for splice trays and allows for quick cable termination.
- High Density Cassette – Change polarity in the field with rear MPO adapter and fit double cassettes in one LGX format.
- FutureFLEX® 24-Tube Cable – Adding an additional 26% of fiber density to existing air-blown fiber tube cables.
- Freeform Ribbon® Outdoor/Indoor Halogen-Free Cable – allows for dense fiber packing and a small cable diameter with a non-preferential bend axis
For more information about Sumitomo Electric Lightwave’s products, services, or upcoming tradeshows visit https://wintechcomputersystems.com/sumitomoelectriclightwave.com or call toll-free at 1-800-358-7378.
About Sumitomo Electric Lightwave
Sumitomo Electric Lightwave (SEL) is a recognized leader in optical fiber technologies and solutions for data center, enterprise, and communication networks. Drawing from research and development from its parent company, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Sumitomo Electric Lightwave offers a variety of advanced products in ribbon technology, air-blown fiber, fusion splicing, PON technologies, and connectivity solutions including splice-on connectors. For more information on Sumitomo Electric Lightwave or its products, visit https://wintechcomputersystems.com/sumitomoelectriclightwave.com or call toll-free at 1-800-358-7378.
# # #
Marketing & Communications
Sumitomo Electric Lightwave